At IMI we feel the life's blood of a game is it's community of passionate players and fans. In order to support our players, we're looking to grow our marketing team with the addition of a Brand & Community Manager.
You'll be supporting our players of our games from their initial concepts all the way into live operations - when the game is in players' hands all over the world. Your job is to support, rally, and engage our game's biggest fans through social channels all over the internet.
To do this, you should be passionate, empathetic, forward-thinking, and above all, excited about building and fostering large, robust communities through innovative engagement and communication strategies.
Additionally, the manager will need to maintain strong relationships with internal marketing, development, QA, and production teams, as well as external marketing and community teams at our publisher.
- Create and execute strategies for igniting and growing communities.
- Creating analytical controls and KPIs for programs measure the success of community engagement.
- Be the voice of the community for the brands under your control – including creating social media posts, comments, forum management, conducting interviews and more as needs arise.
- Plan and execute online and offline community projects, competitions, and events.
- Interfacing with the game community daily to foster positive sentiment, support, and growth
- Implement crisis communication in communities when needed.
- Distributing meaningful reports that track and measure community sentiment for your games.
- Establish collaborations and partnerships with fans, influencers, etc. to promote and grow owned communities
- Provide editorial guidance internally to and to external partners on the best communication practices for our game communities.
- Collecting and distributing feedback from players in order to keep our team apprised of key challenges, bugs, and other issues as they arise.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in managing community, social media channels and content for a gaming, entertainment, large consumer, or technology company
- A passion for current trends in gaming, TV, movies and overall pop culture
- Expert understanding of best practices standards for all social media channels including and not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Steam forums, Reddit, PlayStation Communities, etc.
- Experience in photo / video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Premier is a huge plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while developing new initiatives with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills, in written and verbal forms.
- Able to travel when necessary to events and trade shows.
We place a high value on social competence and emotional intelligence in our team, so you should have experience or be comfortable with working together in multi-faceted games teams where you'll potentially work across disciplines with other team members in the company.
We will support the right candidate with relocation and settlement to Vienna, Austria.
Legal notice: Austrian employment law requires we list the legal minimum wage for any advertised position. For this position, the minimum monthly full-time salary would be gross €2,306 per month, 14 times per year (IT Collective Agreement, Regelstufe AT). The actual salary and benefits package will depend on your qualifications and experience.